Fruitables® Supplements and Treats Please Pets and Promote Good Health
DALLAS – The humble pumpkin is finally taking its rightful place as a healthful dietary supplement for pets! In recent years, this fruit and vegetable – that’s right, it’s a flowering, seeded plant in botany and a vegetable in culinary terms – has risen to “superfood” status.
Pumpkin also plays a starring role in the Fruitables® line of natural dog treats and supplements for canines and felines. Incorporating pumpkin in your pet’s diet offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Weight Management. An estimated 40 percent of dogs are overweight or obese, which potentially impairs the health, mobility, quality of life, and life span of affected pets. Naturally low in fat and high in fiber, pumpkin is an excellent resource in weight management.
Fruitables Product Suggestion: Replacing up to 1/3 of the pet’s usual meal with Fruitables Pumpkin Weight Loss Supplement lowers caloric intake, ensures the diet remains complete and balanced, and keeps him feeling full between meals. Additional white paper research on animal weight loss with pumpkin and recommended Fruitables feeding guidelines here.
- Digestive Support. The soluble and insoluble fiber found in pumpkin is especially good for pooches prone to digestive issues like diarrhea or constipation.
Fruitables Product Suggestion: The Fruitables® Pumpkin Digestive Supplement helps support healthy G.I. tract function. This blend also contains the herbal ingredients Ginger and Spearmint to soothe upset tummies, and select B Vitamins for increased nutrient absorption. Pumpkin Food Switch® is great for reducing the risk of digestive upset while transitioning foods.
- Urinary Health. Pumpkin seeds feature a unique source of Vitamin A, potassium, iron, and beta-carotene, which are believed to support urinary health. One cup of cooked pumpkin actually contains more potassium and fewer calories than a whole banana!
- Immune System Support. Pumpkin is packed with beta-carotene and antioxidants that can promote a healthy immune system in dogs of all ages.
- All-Round Yumminess. Highly palatable, pumpkin naturally entices and satisfies canine cravings.
Fruitables Product Suggestion: All natural Fruitables Crunchy Pumpkin Baked Dog Treats feature fresh-packed pumpkin as the #1 ingredient, deliver an amazing aroma and irresistible taste, with less than 9 calories each. Each fun, pumpkin-based recipe – including Crispy Bacon & Apple, Pumpkin Blueberry, Pumpkin Apple, Pumpkin Banana, and Pumpkin Cranberry – is made with real, fresh fruit. Also try their Skinny Minis® Pumpkin & Berry and Pumpkin & Mango treats with only 2.5 Gluten-Free Calories each for more amazing aroma and taste!
Like the entire Fruitables line, their pumpkin-based functional canned dietary supplements andfun, flavorful treats originate and are made in the USA. For more information on the diverse and growing Fruitables line focused on combining aroma, taste and texture, visitwww.FruitablesPetFood.com.
Combining aroma, taste and texture, Fruitables treats and holistic supplements use fruits and vegetables to create an amazing sensory experience for pets. Boasting “superfood” ingredients like pumpkin, sweet potatoes and blueberries, every Fruitables bite is healthy and beneficial. Best yet, all their products originate and are made in the USA. Fruitables is owned by Vetscience LLC, a Dallas based pet food company founded by veterinarians and nutritionists to leverage the goodness of natural nutritional ingredients in pet supplements and treats. For more information visit www.FruitablesPetFood.com.