1. Protection from vehicles, predators, poisons, diseases or getting lost or stuck in a tree.
2. Reduce vet bills from cat fights or injuries.
3. Protect birds and wildlife.
4. Help reduce the roaming cat populations in local communities.
5. Provide a healthy outdoor lifestyle with fresh air, exercise, bird watching and sunbathing.
6. Help reduce indoor multi-cat issues by adding more territory.
7. Enjoy feline and human interaction surrounded by nature and fresh air.
8. Help reduce indoor odors with an additional outdoor litter box.
9. Good neighbor relations (keep your cat out of their gardens and yards).
10. Peace of mind knowing your cat is in a safe and protected place.
Info from https://catiospaces.com/