Do you think your dog has what it takes to be a therapy dog? How do you know of your dog would make a good therapy dog? Answer these five questions:
1. Is your dog calm, or over excited when meeting new people?
2. Does your dog react to sounds in a room?
3. Is your dog easily distracted?
4. Does your dog enjoy being petted?
5. Does your dog obey basic obedience commands?
Colleen Demling, expert dog trainer and founder of Pawtopia explains in detail how to make your dog the perfect therapy dog.
(If while listening, if it freezes or stops, it is due to a memory cache problem on your computer. We recommend using Firefox instead of Google Chrome, as Firefox loads the entire length of the program instead loading a segment at a time as you are listening. If you use Firefox as your browser, you should not have this issue)